Saturday, May 29, 2010

WE HAVE TWINS!!!

Harper Jo and Eliza Scott Wingate were born (healthy and makin' some noise!) at 12:45 and 12:46 pm, to a very happy, healthy mommy and daddy. They weighed in at around 3.5 lbs and have begun their spa month in the NICU. We'll get some pictures up as soon as we get a chance to see them! I'm sitting with Nat in the post-op recovery room, and she says to everyone out there, "Yeaa! We made it! Thanks for everyone's support. I'm definitely feelin' the love!"

8 comments:

  1. little miracles! can't wait for pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! So much love to you Nat and Dave!! April- thanks so much for this blog. Super cool! Post pics! Post pics! Post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so excited to see the baby pack!!

    Love, Guz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the new mommy & daddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOOO excited!!:) I know Nat wants to see her girls, but after you get an eye full I hope you are able to settle down and rest some, sleeping on your BACK!!! Good times, woo-hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely amazing. They have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete